The University of Arkansas is dedicated to providing a safe, secure and inclusive learning environment for our campus community. You can help by reporting student concerns, student conduct violations, sexual misconduct or other potential threats to campus safety.
Please call 911 for emergencies. Sexual assault, sexual violence, domestic/dating violence and stalking are crimes. Victims are encouraged to report these crimes to UAPD (479) 575-2222 or other local law enforcement.
Sexual Assault or Domestic/Dating Violence
Sexual Harassment, Gender Discrimination or Stalking
Discrimination or Discriminatory Harassment
Threatening Behavior and Safety Concerns
Non-Emergency Student Concerns
Code of Student Life Violations
Other Reporting Information
- Title IX and University of Arkansas policies require that responsible employees report concerns of sexual misconduct and discrimination to appropriate university personnel.
- For Razorback Transit, report Title VI discrimination based on race, color or national origin.
- Information about requesting an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act is available for faculty, staff and visitors. Accommodation information for students is provided by The Center for Education Access.
- The faculty grievance procedure, information about reporting staff grievances and information about student grievances and appeals is also available.
- Prevent fraud on campus by calling this confidential fraud hotline at 1-866-252-9838.
Reported information will be provided to the appropriate professional staff and each concern will be addressed in a comprehensive, efficient and effective manner. While confidentiality cannot be guaranteed, care will be taken to protect the identity of the reporting party, when requested. Reports can also be made anonymously, but this may limit the extent to which the concern/misconduct can be investigated.
For emergencies, please call 911. The university assumes no liability for emergency situations requiring immediate action reported through these forms.