Report to Police
To file a police report or contact UAPD directly, please call 479-575-2222. Sexual assault, sexual violence, domestic/dating violence and stalking are crimes. Victims are encouraged to report these crimes to UAPD or other local law enforcement. Please call 911 for emergencies.
The University of Arkansas is dedicated to providing a safe, secure and inclusive learning environment for our campus community. You can help by reporting student concerns, student conduct violations, sexual misconduct or other potential threats to campus safety.
Sexual Assault or Domestic/Dating Violence
If you have experienced sexual assault, rape or relationship violence (e.g., domestic, dating or intimate partner violence), resources are available to help you learn about your options for care, support and reporting regardless of when it happened.
Sexual Harassment, Gender Discrimination or Stalking
The university should be a place that is free of all forms of sexual intimidation, discrimination and harassment. If you have been the victim of any kind of gender-based discrimination or harassment, learn about your rights and reporting options.
Discrimination or Discriminatory Harassment
The University prohibits discrimination against and harassment of its students, faculty,
and staff, or any applicant for employment. If you have experienced discrimination
or discriminatory harassment, know your reporting options.
Non-Emergency Safety Concerns and Threatening Behavior
Are you worried about the behavior of a member of the campus community? Are you worried about the safety or well-being of others? For emergencies, please call (479) 575-2222 or 911.
Non-Emergency Student Concerns
Are you concerned about a friend, classmate or roommate? Have you or someone you know
experienced a personal crisis or loss, and need help? The U of A Cares.
Code of Student Life Violations
Have you witnessed someone committing plagiarism, vandalizing property, hazing another
student, or otherwise violating the university's code of student conduct?
Other Reporting Information
- Title IX and University of Arkansas policies require that responsible employees report concerns of sexual misconduct and discrimination to appropriate university personnel.
- For Razorback Transit, report Title VI discrimination based on race, color or national origin.
- Information about requesting an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act is available for faculty, staff and visitors. Accommodation information for students is provided by The Center for Education Access.
- The faculty grievance procedure, information about reporting staff grievances and information about student grievances and appeals is also available.
- Prevent fraud on campus by calling this confidential fraud hotline at 1-866-252-9838.
- Report accidents and unsafe conditions to facilities management.
Reported information will be provided to the appropriate professional staff and each concern will be addressed in a comprehensive, efficient and effective manner. While confidentiality cannot be guaranteed, care will be taken to protect the identity of the reporting party, when requested. Reports can also be made anonymously, but this may limit the extent to which the concern/misconduct can be investigated.
For emergencies, please call 911. The university assumes no liability for emergency situations requiring immediate action reported through these forms.