The University of Arkansas is dedicated to providing a safe, secure and inclusive learning environment for our campus community. You can help by reporting student concerns, student conduct violations, sexual misconduct or other potential threats to campus safety.
Report to Police
To file a police report or contact UAPD directly, please call 479-575-2222. Sexual assault, sexual violence, domestic/dating violence and stalking are crimes. Victims are encouraged to report these crimes to UAPD or other local law enforcement. Please call 911 for emergencies.
Report Your Concerns
Title IX prohibits sex, gender identity, and/or sexual orientation-based discrimination, including, but not limited to: pregnancy-related discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic and dating violence, and stalking in all activities and programs of educational institutions receiving federal funds, which includes the University of Arkansas. If you have experienced, witnessed, or otherwise have knowledge of any alleged violation of the University’s Title IX Policy, please report here. Further information regarding Title IX, supportive measures, reporting, and other resources, may be obtained from the U of A Title IX Office.
Discrimination or Discriminatory Harassment
The University prohibits discrimination against and harassment of its students, faculty and staff. This also applies to any applicant for employment. If you have experienced discrimination or discriminatory harassment, know your reporting options.
Report an Accident
Help us maintain a safe campus environment. If you were injured on campus, please report your experience to Environmental Health and Safety or call (479) 575-5448.
Report Unsafe Conditions
Potential hazards, such as broken fixtures, leaks, and other general maintenance requests may be reported to the Facilities Management Service Center. You may also call (479) 575-5050.
Non-Emergency Safety Concerns and Threatening Behavior
Are you worried about the behavior of a member of the campus community? Are you worried about the safety or well-being of others? For emergencies, please call (479) 575-2222 or 911.
Code of Student Life and Academic Integrity Violations
The University of Arkansas takes all accusations of inappropriate conduct and academic dishonesty very seriously. Please use this link to report any incidents of underage drinking, hazing, destruction of property, plagiarism, or any other violation of the university’s Code of Student Life or Academic Integrity Policy.
Other Reporting Information
- Title IX and University of Arkansas policies require that responsible employees report concerns of sexual misconduct and discrimination to appropriate university personnel.
- To confidentially speak with a victim advocate and learn about additional support, contact the Campus Sexual and Relationship Violence Center (SRVC), email@example.com
- For Razorback Transit, report Title VI discrimination based on race, color or national origin.
- Information about requesting an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act is available for faculty, staff and visitors. Accommodation information for students is provided by The Center for Educational Access.
- The faculty grievance procedure, information about reporting staff grievances and information about student grievances and appeals is also available.
- Prevent fraud on campus by calling this confidential fraud hotline at 1-866-252-9838.
Reported information will be provided to the appropriate professional staff and each concern will be addressed in a comprehensive, efficient and effective manner. While confidentiality cannot be guaranteed, care will be taken to protect the identity of the reporting party, when requested. Reports can also be made anonymously, but this may limit the extent to which the concern/misconduct can be investigated.
For emergencies, please call 911. The university assumes no liability for emergency situations requiring immediate action reported through these forms.